Motorcycle magazine published by the United States, Word Cycle Magazine, a website magazine based in California recently announced 10 categories: best bike for 2011. Of the 10 categories of Japanese motorcycle manufacturer and Europe dominate the awards.
10 categories of choice in motorcycle production in 2011: Standard, Dual-Sport, Open streetbike, Cruisers, Middleweight streetbike, Enduro Bike, motocrosser, Sport-Touring Bike, Touring and Superbike.
Here are 10 best bike by category, motors were taken from all models and all brands.
1. In the category of Best Standard of the best is the Kawasaki Z1000
2. In the category of Best Dual-Sport won by Triumph Tiger 800XC
3. In the category Best Open streetbike winner is the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
4. Owner of the title of the category of Best Cruiser Ducati Diavel Carbon
5. In the category of Best Middleweight is best streetbike Kawasaki ZX-6R
6. In the category of Best Enduro Bike is best Husaberg FE570S
7. Best motocrosser achieved by the Suzuki RM-Z450
8. Winner of the category of Best Sport-Touring Bike is a BMW K1600GT
9. Best Touring Bike won by BMW K1600GTL
10. At the Best Superbike champion is EBR 1190RS